why?

2:20 am


Why?


I used to hear most of my single friends complain and whine about not having a boyfriend. As if they're going to die alone or even live alone in a house with 27 cats. It never really bothered me; not having a boyfriend that is. I always looked at it as a glass that is half full and not half empty. However, many couldn't.

One shouldn't whine when having a boyfriend. I mean, seriously. That's what you wanted and you got it. You actually got that one thing many people want. A relationship. An actual relationship with someone you actually like. Can I make things anymore clearer?

You never now when you might lose the person you love and care for. Imagine having a perfect boyfriend, a perfect relationship but then you keep on screwing it up by whining and complaining about little irrelevant things.Why do so when you can be spending time together, etc ? and in a blink of an eye , the person you care the most is gone. In my opinion, I would never forgive myself. All those times where you could've spent together...

Only when you've lost the person you loved, only then you start to realize. You start asking yourself  "why?" and start saying things like " I should have..." I remember a senior of mine lost her boyfriend a couple of years back. She and her boyfriend had been fighting the whole week and when her boyfriend tried calling her one day, she didn't want to answer the call because she was still angry at him so she continued napping and said to herself that she would call him back after. Her boyfriend called her so many times, however she ignored all of them. That night, she received a few calls from her friends, saying that her boyfriend met with an accident and that he had passed but she thought that they were all messing. She didn't believe them. She felt uneasy and restless. So she texted and called her boyfriend but it went straight into voicemail. She was really worried and left him several voicemails. The very next day, her boyfriends mother called her to tell her that her boyfriend had indeed passed.  She was in shock. I would be in shock too. Losing someone at a young age. I could definitely imagine what she had to go through. She attended the funeral and regretted not answering his calls.

Everyone was talking about it in school as far as I could remember. From that day, none of us took anyone for granted because you never know when you're going to lose them. In a nutshell, this does not go out to boyfriends/ girlfriends, this also goes out to parents, family members and friends. It really frustrates me when I get carried away with my friends and boyfriend that I forget to spend time with my parents.They have done and sacrificed so much for me. All the time, money and effort they put in. They have been taking care of me since I was born. I have vowed to always spend time with them no matter what. That they are my priority and everything and everyone comes after that. Blood is definitely thicker than water. 

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments