cRAY..

3:29 pm

Greetings,

Sorry i haven't been blogging as much as before, honestly I've been pretty busy adapting and traveling and basically eating everything I see. I have so much to blog about but i have no idea where to start. I arrived London on the 13th (Friday) yes i know, Friday the 13th, super creepy. The trip was smooth and alright, my friends and fax and azri sent me off. It was really sweet of them to drive all the way to KLIA in the morning ( since my flight was at 1030 am ).

I was greeted by my boyfriend at Heathrow Airport around 5 pm with open arms and a lovely bouquet of blue and red roses, which obviously were my ultimate favourite. After settling all our luggages at the apartment, Jamal and I had dinner just the two of us and the "American Diner"place called Tinseltown located somewhere in Bayswater. We started off with buffalo wings, then had a cheese burger each,we also ordered milkshakes, me- a vanilla milkshake while Jamal, a banana milkshake. I'd rate the place, 6/10 ? But, holy cow.... their milkshakes were incredible! 10/10 !!! I suggest everyone who is in london to try their milkshakes! You might gain a little, but it is so worth it. TRUST ME.

I spent the next few days running around London with Jamal and my family. Tourist stuff, local stuff. Coffee, shopping.. the usual. We went to see Wicked the musical in Victoria. It was amazing. The performance was to die for. Basically it was about how the witch from the wizard of Oz turned evil.

.................................

So many other things happened. I simply am not able to explain in detail here hehe
Till next time

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments