finally

4:40 am

Inhaling the cold air. Experiencing the cold rain. Walking hand in hand, along the alleys. Train rides, winter dates.

I am finally here. Currently with the people whom I love most - my parents and boyfriend, at the place where I have been mulling about since I was young.

It is finally happening.

You guys can't imagine how long i've been planning this. Look at where I am now. Its amazing how time flies.Although in the past, I thought it was dreadful and that time was at a standstill  waiting for this day however, looking back, it seemed as if time had fast forward through all those years. Such a breeze. 

All that i have experienced, the things I did, the things i saw, everything ... was to prepare me for this. My stepping stone. My life begins here.

Heres to new beginnings and new memories.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments