Her electric nerves

8:51 am



Despite always being surrounded my such beautiful souls, I still tend to isolate myself from the world to live in a world I call my own. These people have been keeping me sane and happy these past few months but I guess it's just me. I'm just still so uncertain. Coming from a 19 year old girl, I guess it is common. Many can relate. I try hard to look on the brighter side and honestly it only works sometimes. The phrase, "the grass is always greener on the other side" or "look on the bright side" is still debatable, I believe. Not everything can develop from something negative or sad to something positive and happy or good, you know?

Being young, carefree, adventurous,curious and a little confused isn't a bad thing. InsyaAllah I still have a long way to go, and will be able to learn more than I already know and feel more than I have so far? It's a big scary yet beautiful world out there and I'm bound to experience new things, meet new people,make mistakes and learn from them. I am excited to do so,

Though what I'm saying right now might sound a little too adventurous but I believe that once day it will happen and when that day comes, I'll be ready. I will be somebody great and wise someday and I wouldn't look back into the past with a single sigh of regret, that's for sure.

I am looking forward to all the challenges and adventure that I have in store for me in the future. InsyaAllah all goes well. All I can do is to seek for guidance and patience from him, The Almighty.

SJY



You Might Also Like

0 comments