The evening/afternoon

8:20 am

Today I had a little shopping spree with my mum at KLCC. We had tea at the "Nyonya" cafe on level 4 or 3 I think, I'm not so sure. I wouldn't really call it a spree, we just bought some stuff for my big move. hehe eg, a book, cosmetics, under garments.

Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: A shop in Korea
Belt: Moschino
Accessories: Rolex watch, Tiffany bracelet.

This is what I wore today. I finally wore the belt! I have wanted to wear this baby with something ever since I received it but I never really had the right occasion. So I thought, why not today? I just paired it up with something plain and not too extravagant. A red t-shirt tucked into my skirt. I also wore red flats which I bought ages ago from this Boutique. 

First, we went to Chanel in Isetan to stock up on all my cosmetics, like lipsticks, eyeliners and facial remover. I have been using Chanel the most compared to urban decay, NARS ,Mac and Bobbi brown. Even though it is slightly expensive, all their products are simple wonderful.They have done justice to my face. I love all their lipsticks and currently I have 8 different colours. Their lipsticks not only have this sort of glittery substance in it, in addition it helps moisturize the lips, preventing them to dry and crack when over use. Their eyeliners are completely, beyond words the best so far. I bought the liquid liner and the pencil liner. I've been using their pencil liner as an " everyday" eye essential and the liquid liner when ever I feel like have a clean eye look. I suggest trying one of it first to see which suits you the best.  However, the liquid liners' brush tip is very sharp, sometimes when applying liner onto the lid, you might accidentally poke your lid with it and I must say, It is rather shockingly painful. Girls who are not used to thin and sharp tip brushes, I suggest trying their pen liner which is also good. You may also try other brands like Bobbi Brown..




Next, we went to Kinokuniya to buy a book and to see Greg since its his birthday, but it was his off day today. We just bought the book and some TIMES magazines for me to indulge in during my free time since Greg wasn't working.The book that I bought is a motivational book which advocates financial independence and  building wealth through investing, real state investing, starting and owning businesses and as well as increasing one's financial intelligence. Rich dad poor dad ( title of book) is based on Robert Kiyosaki 's (Author)  life. 


We then went to La Senza where I drooled over all the pretty and colour under garments. hehe Everything was on sale so I was pretty happy. Initially, the plan was to get seamless underwear. Seamless underwear are a type of underwear that would not show pantie lines when wearing a short dress/skirt. This type of under can really come in happy during emergencies. I was just looking at the underwears at the under wear section and one of the sales girl gave me a discount coupon. Out of no where, the sign appeared. 10 under wears for RM109. DING DING DING!!JACKPOT. Went straight to the pile of underwear I went ballistic. 

After shopping we went home because my mums step aunts were at the house with their 9 kids. I went to the gym shortly after that and spent approximately 3 hours today. Who knew..... Time really flies. Ran 10 km today, surprisingly my legs didn't turn into jelly

Till next time, fellow readers.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments