Of pastel colours and flowers

2:14 pm


Spring is here!

Everyone thought that London would be experiencing late winter in April like two years ago but I guess their forecasts were wrong. The flowers have bloomed and the temperature has fallen. A few weeks back, we experienced such beautiful weather. 18-20 degrees being the highest and 15 being the lowest. I have never experienced such lovely weather in my life. Students were wearing shorts and t-shirts with flatties and loafers. Keeping it calm and chilled.

I am currently on my two week Easter break and what not better to do than shop right? I went window shopping recently and came across so many beautiful dresses,skirts and tops from various boutiques. I had noticed that 2014's spring colours are Hot Pink, Orange, Yellow, Baby Blue, Baby Pink,lavender and mint --- Basically pastel colours.













SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments