TGIF

5:59 pm



Top: Zara
Shorts: Forever21
Leggings: You can get them anywhere actually, in the 
pharmacy or drug store for less than £5. But make
sure you get them in a 14 not a 15. The higher the
number, the darker the colour. This is a matte shade. If you
fancy something a little shiny, get a sheer one.
Shoes: Converse
Phone cover: Skinny Dip


Thank God its Friday!

Due to the weather getting hotter and hotter I thought of spicing things up by wearing shorts today. Very stretchable and comfortable. The weather today was beyond lovely. Was able to walk around London with a thin denim shirt and a sleeveless thermal underneath.  Also, my tight kept my legs nice and toasty. I just noticed that most of my outfits consists of the colours black white and blue.

Funny

Never knew I liked blue that much as I have always thought that i was more of a "red" "pink" or "purple" person. But i don't really mind. Recently, i've been thinking of trying out more bold colours  for spring/summer like dark orange or bright yellow. But i cant get over the fact that these colours are hard to match and I have limited outfits to pair them with which sucks. 


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments