A vintage affair

1:20 pm


After months of searching high and low. I finally found it! (This was after i ordered a few pieces from  Amazon haha)  I was simply content when I found it! This Henna tattoo choker is from Lord's which costs £5 a piece! Kind of pricey to be honest. The design is a henna tattoo "hippie" look. I have ordered two off Amazon ; both in black and I was hoping my mum could mail me one in red. Im not sure where this choker is able in Malaysia, sorry guys.  I have taken mine off ever since I bought it! Yes.... i am that obsessed with it. I remember back in Kindergarten my mum had bought a couple black and red ones for me to wear to class as an kiddy accessory. Wearing this stretchable choker brings back so many memorable memories.

missing home
missing mummy and daddy
can't wait to go home

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments