Afraid?

12:49 pm

A M E R I C A N     H O R R O R     S T O R Y

A few days back Kayleigh and I have been hooked up on this american television series called American Horror Story, created by the famous Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. Ryan Murphy is famous for other hit american television series like Glee and Tuck. This show was first premiered in 2011 till present with approximately five seasons now.

American Horror story is an anthology series that centres on different characters and locations. This includes; a haunted house, an insane asylum, a witch coven and a freak show. Previously, I came across posts on twitter about this show. I was tempted to check it out but I was too busy with other series like Gossip girl, One tree hill and 90210. Since now I have finished one tree hill, I don't really have  a "new" series to mull upon. In fact, Kayleigh was the one who asked me to watch it with her not long ago. We watched it only in the kitchen because both of us are too chicken to watch it alone in the room. Disclaimer, this is not an "oh my Gucci" horror story like the Omen or the Exorcists. It is merely like drama and jumpy series. To be honest, it is not scary but for scary cats like me and Kayleigh then we consider this as a scary show.

The first few episodes got us weirded out. This show is clearly a sick freak show; as claimed by many  including directors and writers themselves. Although it was such a freaky show, there is something about it that just makes you want to find out why they are that freaky and what happens next. Next thing we knew, we've spent a few hours in the kitchen watching this show together. I grew a pair and tried watching it in my room alone, with the light on of course. For those who fancy a freak show, then this would be the show for you to watch. 

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments