London Fashion Week

4:47 pm







Some out takes from London's Fashion Week at Somerset House last Sunday. We the privilege to score front row seats for our show last Sunday. Since Jamal and I arrived last, we were not able to sit with Chloe and the others. They sat opposite to us but also front row and we Jamal and i sat front row near by the models' entrance. I can definitely say that I would love to attend more of these kind of things. Although I am not one of those " I know the designers' names from Z to A" kind of girl, I clearly know what basic fashion is all about. I think fashion is being to pull off anything with confidence. I wore something spring/summer for the show. Nothing too fancy really, lilac blouse is form Topshop, shorts from Zara bag and shoes from Chanel, sunglasses from Ray band, accessories from Hermes, Tiffany and Co and Rolex. Also, we bumped into Jimmy Choo! Who is apparently really close to my cheer mate Yan ( last picture, girl far left) Malaysia represent right there guys. 



SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments