indie

11:53 am


These past few years, my style has developed from little girl to boyish to street style to "keep it classy and simple" and back to girly. Bored of t-shirt and jeans and anything simple so I spiced my ly whole look with nice accessories from earrings, necklaces bracelets and shoes. But recently, Ive been into this "indie" look. As you can see in the picture above, the only thing that is indie is probably my jumper, hair and chokers... the rest are well, still me ( girly/simple). I bought that jumper from a shop called Blitz in Brick lane yesterday when I went out with my close friend Syazani. When we first got to Brick lane, we made or way to the beigel shop to get our beigel fix! The shops called Beigel Bake. One of the best beigel places I know in London. 

I had a smoked salmon and cream cheese beigel whilst Syaz had a salt beef beigel. Both costing us £3.50 / £3each. Its cheap, delicious and filling. We talked and walked around and explored brick lane. Basically we were just taking advantage of the nice warm and sunny day out y just walking around. Syaz suggested we go check out this place called cereal killer. Cereal Killer is an all day breakfast place in Brick lane where they only sell cereal. Not just one kind, but tons! So you are given a choice of selecting any number of different cereals (as much as you can fit in the bowl). After selecting your cereal, you're able to select your ideal milk ranging from strawberry to soy milk. There are two bowl sizes for this, medium (£3) and large (£5).  I got the most boring thing ever because i am Boring.. I mixed dried fruit granules and lucky charms with cold plain milk. <---- boring as you can see...

As evening approached, it got a bit chilly. On our way to the bus stop, we came across this garden circle which was in the middle of a quaint neighbourhood. I just had to seize the day and wear my sweater. Syaz had his subway and we continued our gossips. Overall, it was a really good catch up! x

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments