CENTRO hair salon

8:38 pm

Since last September, I have not done anything to my hair. Well i dyed it and trimmed it a few times but thats it. Im talking about hair treatments. After bleaching the end of my hair, my hair became really dry and hard/ not smooth due to the the heat from my hair straightener. Many of you know that I am a huge fan of hair straighteners. Mainly because I have curly hair, and i find it hard to work with my original curls. So the sacrifice I make is to straighten my hair with a straightener/iron (not the one in which you use to iron your clothes haha- but it works though). When i got back, the two things i wanted to do was to get a facial and treat my hair. I managed to get a facial and a scalp treatment but i wasn't able to do anything else. Last week, I finally had the time to get my hair treated. My mum brought me to this hair salon in KLCC called Centro.  Modelled after L'Oreal professional flagship boutique in Paris, is an officially accredited Colour Expert Salon.

Hair treatments for all types of hair start from RM160
  • Damaged
  • Normal or dry
  • Very dry or sensitised
  • colour treated 
  • curly or rebellious
  • thinning
Mine was a combination of damaged and colour treated hair. I spoke to one of their senior stylist, William lee and he sort of gave me a brief consultation. I wasn't sure what kind of treatment I want to get. He suggested something that would strengthen my hair and at the same time soften it.Sort of a double treatment. Before hand, I did mention to him that I haven't done anything in a long time and he was pretty shocked. My hair wasn't in a bad condition, it was just dry from the bleach and I had some slight split ends as its bee quite a while since my last encounter with hair scissors.  The whole process wasn't long. 

First, he washed my hair and dried it with a hair dryer. He then applied some kind of lotion thing on my whole head and then straightened it with a flat iron. This is done, so that the oil would infuse into the hair and the roots faster. I went for my second wash and he applied another hair treatment. This time, i had to leave it on for about 10 minutes.Once that was over, i went for my third and final wash, afterwards, he blow-dried my hair and the whole process was done. 

These two treatments costed me about RM400+ but it was definitely work it. it was been a week and after washing several times after, my hair feels very very soft. And when I say "very very" , I really mean it. I am not over reacting or anything, i am telling you.....that it is beyond soft and my hair has never been this soft in my life. (That part was a little dramatic). Anywho, William did mention that I should make this a monthly routine to maintain a healthy head of hair. But the next time i come, I should only go for a single dose instead of a double. 

For those who are suffering from dry or split ends, i suggest trying out this salon. They are all very friendly, nice and are majorly experienced. Ask for William Lee! He is one of the senior stylists at CENTRO. He does a terrific job! You will not be disappointed xx

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments