Lip liner

9:11 pm


F  A  V  O  U  R  I  T  E     B  U  Y    O  F   J U  N  E

I know that it isn't the end of June yet, but I have honestly found my favourite buy of the month. I don't really invest much in makeup unlike the other "media famous" girls who would post shopping hauls or makeup hauls on their bloodspot/tumblr/youtube account. Don't get me wrong, Im not saying anything bad about those who do that but Im just stating that I don't think I have enough energy to invest in makeup. Im quite a simple girl who would only go out with brows, eyeliner and maybe a nude lipstick. No foundation no nothing because seriously who has time for that in the morning. Id only use foundation or concealer when Im on a night out with friends, or somewhere nice for dinner or an event. 

But thats besides the point.

I have finally invested in the right shade (lipliner) from MAC KLCC earlier today. The MAC lip liner is in the shade Dervish as shown in the picture above. It is a dark nude rosie colour i guess. Some people call it brown-pink some just called it pink so it is really up to you to call it whatever you think is suitable for this shade of pink. This liner costs RM68 which I think is pricey. But what would I know, I think RM30 for a salad at Bens is already expensive. Did I mention that a large plate of lamb cutlets (3 pieces) is RM 78 now?? Whats up with that. I think i would post a rant  blog soon haha feeling rather edgy about this whole pricing thing. 

Despite it being rather pricey, I think it was a worth while buy as it suite my skin tone really well. I noticed that I can't really ask other peoples opinion on lip liner/ lip stick shades because some of them might be fairer than me or their skin tone may be darker. So for example if they were to suggest Id try out this colour for instance A, it might not look good on me due to my skin tone. Nevertheless, I am happy with this shade as it is neutral but as the same time, you're able to see that sexy pink.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments