Book Review #7

9:37 am

F  O  R     O  N  E     M  O  R  E     D  A  Y
by Mitch Albom

A book for mothers, fathers, sons and daughters.

I read this book over summer and I completely loved it. Like the other Mitch Albom books that I've read over summer, I think this book is utterly fantastic and moving. This book addresses the famous question of "what would you do if you had one more day with a loved one who passed away".  His writing had moved me to bits and made me feel more than I should. It made me think about the 'what ifs' in my life is something like that would have happened to me. 

In my opinion, For One More Day makes a very good point. It clearly states that no matter how you live your life what all the regrets you may collect along the journey, you must be able to forgive yourself. This is the most important part of this story, I believe. 

Forgiveness

We are human and we will definitely make mistakes but bare in mind that we must be able to forgive ourselves.



SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments