A sunday affair

12:21 pm

Deliciously British, they say






I have arranged the pictures in order of starters, mains and dessert. The first picture would be my delicious starter. Buffalo mozzarella with honey glazed figs mint and port.Since both of us were craving for a Sunday roast on a sunday afternoon, we both had the roast. I had the roast sirloin welsh black beef with yorkshire pudding and creamed horseradish while Jamal had the rosemary and studded leg of lamb with recurrent jelly and mint sauce. For desert, I had the vanilla pana cotta with pistachio and raspberry sorbet and Jamal had a selection of their fine cheeses with a variety of different crackers and biscuits. For three courses, Jamal and I had to pay around £33 each, which I thought was quite reasonable since it is quite a pricey restaurant to have roast. I mean, I am in England, all pubs in England serves really good roasts according to my local friends. But this experience of a Sunday roast was lovely. We had a nice view, the company was good, and the music was just calm and melodious. Needless to say, we felt very spoilt. This is a must visit if you wanna splurge a little and have a lovely Sunday roast.

Click on the title 'roast's located at the top of the page to get redirected to restaurants' homepage :)

Sara



You Might Also Like

0 comments