New Space

8:30 am

WATCH  OUT  FOR  MY  NEW  S P A C E !!
@beingsarajasmine on instagram






My new space on Instagram as mentioned in my previous post would be mainly about fashion&beauty post, lifestyle posts etc. I will try and post as frequently as possible. Brands will be tagged and I will simple blog out the items further here on beingsarajasmine.blogspot.com

A few days ago I had posted my first ever line of fashion&beauty pictures on my new Instagram space. Pictures were taken with my canon 700d by my friend Georgia who also helped edit all my pictures and made them look great! 

O U T F I T   of the day . . .

Top and bottom
Top: Topshop
Bottom: Missguided

The top I'm wearing is from Topshop. It is a thin cotton body hugging long sleeve black turtle neck. Wearing just this will not keep your body warm. I wore an extra heat tech from Uniqlo under this which managed to keep me warm enough to brace the cold wet English weather. I paired this top with  a midi dark purple pencil skirt from Missguided. As my legs are exposed from below my knees I decided to wear sheer black tights from Boots. You can either get tights like these from boots or any other stores like Superdrug/Tesco etc for a cheap price for approximately £4-£5.

Accessories 
Necklace: Chanel
Bracelets: Hermes, Tiffany&co, Halcyon Days, a gift
Rings: Shop in Bali, Indonesia
Watch: Rolex

My necklace is a long chained silver necklace from Chanel that I received as a gift last year for my Birthday. I paired this look with my everyday accessories. I literally wear these everyday including my frequent trips to the library. The only time I take them off is when I shower and hit the gym because I wouldn't want the straps to smell like sweat when I workout. On my left wrist is my which and gold H bracelet from Hermes in Italy when I was on holiday with my parents. This statement bracelet is very durable as it may be used as a daily accessory as well as an accessory for occasions. 

On my right wrist, I have my everyday watch from Rolex which was my18th Birthday present from my parents. It is the small faced Oyster Perpetual Date Just with diamonds around the face. A beautiful and timeless gem of mine. Next I have my Tiffany&co bracelet. Mine is the silver bracelet with the blue tiffany heart. The last accessory on my right wrist would be my new favourite bracelet form Halcyon Days. It is a simple gold half cuff bracelet with a "rope" type of material for the strap. The cuff has lots of gold hearts on a background of black. I bought this from Harrods for £79. They have many other beautiful designs and colours to choose from but I just love this so much! Its just so chill and relaxed. Besides those, I am wearing my silver diamond bracelet.

Bag
Bag: Chanel

My bag is from Chanel that I recently purchased last year from the Chanel Boutique in London. I was lucky to have gotten this beautiful classic mini square quilted flat bag as this is was their last bag in blue. They had another colour which was green but I didn't really fancy it. I mean I don't have many clothes that would match a green bag. This bag is versatile and can be used either as a sling or as a shoulder bag. You can't really fit many thing inside but its okay, I don't carry much -- makes it easy for me to bring all my stuff without my bag looking empty. 

Jackets
Leather jacket: Armani Exchange
Coat: Burberry

This look can be paired off with a leather jacket to make it look edgy or a long coat to make it look more chic. My leather jacket is from Armani Exchange and it is just a simple black biker leather jacket whereas my coat is a duffle coat from Burberry.


Till next time! 


SJY





You Might Also Like

0 comments