Cookies and Scream

6:29 am













This was my first ever Vegan and Gluten- Free Dessert experience and I have to admit that they taste exactly like the real stuff! My foodie pal G Shepp (s/o girl- I got your back) and I took a spontaneous Dissertation break to this vegan dessert bar in Holloway Road called Cookies and Scream (bake shop). Their main dessert bar is located in Camden Market (cookie bar). We went on a Saturday evening if I'm not mistaken and there were only two other people there. They had different kind of cookies, brownies and vegan milkshakes to choose from.

I went with a cookie dough milkshake whilst Georgia got a bourbon shake. We both got a Chiquita (cookies pictured above) as well. The reason why the cookie is called Chiquita is because it is made from Chickpea flour. I was defeated. I had the cookie and the milkshake together. It was sooo so so delicious but I could finish it *sobs* I really tried, I even unbuttoned by jeans!!!! But i failed... Sorry to all your dessert and food lovers out there, I have failed you.

Back to the main purpose of this post.... I head of this place from word of mouth as well as tons of posts on instagram. Initially, I was going to have this with Jamal in Camden but we were too late. Once we got to their cookie bar, they had run out of everything! It was a sad day for me. I guess it worked out well because I got to try it the next day hehe 

Most of the desserts they sell as delicious and of course vegan and gluten free. It is a must visit for everyone and not just for vegans! For those who are a bit skeptical, Dont be. Just go and try it. The milkshakes are thick, creamy and delicious! Looking forward to my next Cookies and Scream fix 

Highly recommended!


Website: http://www.cookiesandscream.com

Address:
Holloway Bake Shop
130 Holloway Road
London
N7 8JE

Camden Cookie Bar
The Market Hall
Camden Lock Place
London
NW1 8AF


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments