I am an Ambassador?

8:08 am






Recently I was contacted by RipeBeast- a fitness brand that sells fitness merchandise and apparel to represent their brand. My first ever collaboration wohoo! It took 4 days for my parcel to arrive, a ripe beast black gym training t-shirt, some stickers, and two gym wrist bands. The material of the t-shirt is nice, soft and very sweat absorbent. I was so excited to wear it to the gym! Glad to say that the t-shirt made working out at the gym easy and sweat free! It was stretchy but not too tight or lose which felt great. Sometimes I find it uncomfortable when my top clings to my body too much. Lets just say it had the right amount of cling to it. I highly recommend checking their stuff out! They do more than just leggings and t-shirts. Other than that, they sell snapbacks, towels, protein bottles, bags you name it.

So head on to https://www.ripebeast.com and make your first purchase now. Ive got your back, use my code "SJFit15" for 15 % OFF ripe beast fitness merchandise and apparel. Come join the #ripebeast family! #beatyourlimits



SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments