Sunday Lunch

12:16 am

So yesterday we had lunch with "The Jamils" which included my uncle and aunt (mums brother ad wife), adek and her family, kakna and khalil, kak chima, Pak ngah tik (uncle) and my family (me, grandad, daddy and mummy) at Intercontinental Hotel. We had Dim Sum at the Chinese Restaurant. This lunch was to celebrate my parents' 30th anniversary and my dad's belated birthday. We had such a lovely time and it was good to see everyone. The food was lovely!




Basically this was what i wore. Loose top from Zara, Boyfriend jeans (fav pair) also from Zara, pointed suede black heels from Aldo, tote bag from Mulberry, necklace and bracelet (presents from my boyfriend) Tiffany and Co, watch from Rolex. As you can see, my anklet is just a normal shell anklet which I got last year when I went to Phuket. It snapped so I modified it. 

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments