Couples

11:43 am


I noticed that there are always consequences- being in a relationship. I know that you readers who are optimistic and who are reading this post right this second must be thinking ; " who died and made you captain obvious?" Gee i don't know, basically i sort of understand why some couples fight due to reasons like, why the arguments never seems to be solved and why the same argument topic pops up everyone in a while.

Okay, lets start with something simple. 
eg. Going out

Boy A and Girl A are in a relationship. Lets call them Mark and Diana. Like any ordinary day, Mark and Diana text and talk to each other. They would talk about their day, etc normal things. Being apart (not staying close or in different states, countries you name it) Mark says " Hey babe, can I go out with my friends tonight?" And out of the blue, Diana gets annoyed and sarcastically says something like " ok." or " go ahead, i don't care i hope you have fun, i don't mind, really" Mark is confused. What did he do that made Diana annoyed at him? The atmosphere changes. Things get pretty tensed and they get into an argument.

In my opinion, i think that the only reason his girlfriend got pissed was because she went invited or due to the fact that she can't be there with him. Lets face it, if she were to go out with him and his friends,things wouldn't get out of hand till they start arguing. That would be a totally different story to be honest. Maybe its because she's insecure. 

Recently i've been talking to a few friends of mine; trying to be Dr. love - to solve their relationship problems I realised that their stories were sort of alike. One was talking about her boyfriend being insecure about her going out and another about her being insecure about her boyfriend going out with his friends. I'm not little miss perfect, Im going to be honest, I face those problems too. But here I am trying to understand my emotions and wanting to find the root to the problem. I don't get girls and their PMS problems.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments