Push and comfort

11:02 am


Autumn term in university has passed and presently on to out next course modules etc in the Spring term, where we will be introduced to deadlier modules like business law, visual basic and all that none sense. Kidding, they all matter... Regardless, it just hit me. We are in an au current period where all hells will run loose.Next modules, examinations, cheerleading competitions, hockey training. I can't believe 4 months passed so quickly.

Instead of studying for my examinations that are only a few days away, here I am sitting on my bed, blogging and daydreaming about irrelevant things. Clearly you see that I have no motivation to study but I must get on track. I must. Having my mother around with me in London has been such a blast. I enjoy talking to her and just hanging out with her, having our one-on-one girl time I have longed for. She leaves a day after my last paper butI just want to her stay. Classes don't start till the 26th, can't I just spend a few more day with her before reality 2.0 kicks in? Note: Reality 1.0 would be my upcoming exams. I will just rest and laze around for a while and have my early dinner and attempt to study. 

Disclaimer, I did study in the morning till evening so cut me some slack. 

SJY

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your blog is so fun to read! I really enjoy it :D And you are so so so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete