Nails and musicals

10:28 am


N  A   I   L  S

Currently obsessed with this colour! Any sort of shade of white or off white. I feel that it is just so pretty and elegant and just so subtle. I would've taken a better picture but honestly I couldn't be bothered. As you can see above, I just rolled into bed and snapped a picture using my laptop. I don't own this beautiful shade of white, I had to text about three people I know living in my halls, asking them whether or not they have white nail polish. Only one out of three had it so I was pretty darn lucky if you ask me. I had to redo my white nails because the first time I did them, the coats were too thick and they got smudged and also nail lines formed on them after I took a nap. So redid my nails and now they look fine. Totally felling the Frozen vibe although it isn't snowing in London. Tomorrow would be the last day of exams and I just can't wait to smell freedom. Basically after my exam tomorrow (Econs) Im probably going to meet my mum. Our plan is to go to Tait to see the Modern Art exhibition as we got complimentary tickets. Super stoked for that and I will definitely post some pictures on it soon. (If I'm allowed to tie photos) 

A few days back my mum and I went to see Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre. It was nice to see all my favourite characters come alive in that magical and strong performance. It really felt as if I was watching Lion King on TV. The props were amazing and the animals eg. Zebras etc were just so beautiful. Definitely on my suggestion list to those who were thinking of musicals to watch. If I were to compare Lion King and Wicked, I think that Lion King was a better performance. But thats just my opinion. 

SJY

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't know if this will come across weird, but I've been reading your blog for about a year now and I'm finally building up the courage to tell you this (through a comment) haha! I love your nails, and your writing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know people actually follow my blog!!!! hahahaha such a compliment thank you so much :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete