you

4:39 pm

"If i could put all my past lovers and every single person who's ever hurt me in one room, i would run to you over and over again. If i had to pick someone to break my heart all the times they've dented mine, I would choose you to set it on fire and shatter it every time. I would choose you the moment i open my eyes and would choose you when the alcohol is in my system. I choose you the mount the melatonin knocks me out and i choose you when i am lonely on a rainy day. I choose you when i am frustrated with research paper and I choose you when i need to bawl over the death of my favourite characters. I will always choose you and i wills till choose you even when you don't choose me" 


Love, need not to be justified. You just know its right when its right. You would know the right thing to do when things get tough and when all fails. Whether or not you should stay, or just pack your bags, give up and leave everything behind and start new. How do you know what you're doing is the right thing to do you ask? Well i can't really answer your question. You are the judge of that. You are the author to your story, the artist to the song, the director of the movie.


I guess this poem concludes my current feels. I have been feeling rather emotional these past few weeks and I guess, the tension and stress from my upcoming finals and other things have been taking a toll on me;  making me feel vulnerable and emotional. What can I say? I am an emotional wreck. Also, listening to emotional songs from Kodaline and lana Del ray are not helping me calm myself but only making things worse.


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments