Wanderlust + Co

2:00 pm

#Reviewtime fun time with SJY

Like any other girl (could be any boy as well), I follow clothing and accessory accounts on instagram. Theres this english blogger on instagram that I follow and recently I got intrigued by the rings and bracelets that she wore in her photos on instagram as well as in videos on youtube. Some rings were nice and subtle whilst others were statement rings - pearl rings or chunky monkey ones.

I was really interested in the rings that she wore and I thought to myself

"I need those rings in my life..."

I needed. Wanted.  them.

No questions asked.

I went to their website and fortunately for me they had a massive sale. The bracelets looked cute and they were priced at a really cheap rate but back then my main priorities were to buy some nice chilled rings.

*** oh shit. Right this second, I just realised that I left all of my rings at the gym... great.....
I'll update you guys on whether I've lost them completely or some kind soul has brought them to the gym's reception...

Saraaaaa.... oh my god...... ffs

*                                                                                 *                                                                           *



OK back to the main story.

I went to their website and chose a few rings. The ones that I chose were subtle and not forgetting cheap. Each ring costed only £4. I went crazy, and when I mean crazy, I mean filling my basket with 3 other rings. L O L , thats crazy enough for me. The total cost of my basket wasn't too bad but what made the whole purchase so expensive was be the shipping fee. I was charged an additional £7 for postage because the items were based in the U.S.

I am not really the type of person who would purchase things from other countries because I wouldn't want to be charged a ridiculous amount just for shipping fee. However I felt quite generous that day and clicked the proceed button on my mac. The payment went through and the purchase had officially been placed. Theres was no turning back now... I think I waited for about 10 days for my parcel to arrive. I guess thats pretty standard. When I ordered a bikini from an online shop in Australia, that took approximately 14 days for it to arrive in London.



They even wrote me a cute little handwritten note!




I had purchased four rings from them. The two rings with the white and red stones were not items that I purchased from Wanderlust. Instead I bought them from a market in Bali and they fit my fingers perfectly.

I was really excited to try my new rings on. I have really skinny fingers, and when it comes to buying accessories like rings, I have a major sizing problem. Its hard when you have such skinny fingers that you can't even fit S sized rings from Topshop.

The rings were a little big for my fingers. I even chose the smallest size! As for the ring with the blue triangle stone, it was the biggest rings out of the four that I bought. Its lose on me that the rings keep on facing the ground. I would have to constantly adjust them so that they face upwards which was kind of annoying. If I had slightly bigger fingers, the rings would have fit perfectly. They just look so lovely (but not in the pictures above ---- clearly they look bad there. Thats because I didn't pair them up properly...)

I guess i'v learnt my lesson the hard way when it comes to rings. I'm just going to stick to buying rings if and only if I can try them on. Other than that, the rings are very nice and just so beautiful! I love them! Check out their website and browse through there items. They do crazy deals!

http://www.wanderlustandco.com


Note:
Will update you on my missing rings.....

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments