Express KL visit

9:48 pm

18/06/2016

Chandini had flown in to Kuala Lumpur from Singapore last Saturday morning. We met at Nu Central mall because she wanted to shop at Monki. Honestly, I didn't even know Malaysia had a Monki store. I've heard of the store before in England but I never really got into that Monki phase. I browsed around looking for some nice stuff and they had quite a handful of lovely things. They look a tad bit like Top shop -- Zara kind of look. Not bad not bad. A t-shirt costs about RM50 = 8 pounds. Thats crazy cheap; like shopping at Primark!

We then made our way to KLCC park for a short walk and chat about life, food, boys. You know; girly things. Took some shots of her infront of the KL Twin Towers from the bridge in the KLCC park. For buka (break fast) Chandini and I went to Banana leaf in Bangsar where Farina joined us close to buka time. When the two of us were queuing for a table, two other ladies in front of us started to strike a conversation with us in malay. Chandini was lost and I don't blame her, he were talking in some kind of alien language to her. I felt bad and sort of answered all their answers in English so that Chandini wouldn't feel left out. We were in the que for so long! But the restaurant didn't really seem like there were enough tables to accommodate Chandini Farina and I. The two ladies who were talking to us offered to share their table with us.

God bless them

I was kind of awkward cause they were just talking in Malay, and they thought I was some kind of Malaysian artist which was weird cause I find that not a lovely compliment, and they thought Chandini and I were cousins cause we look alike? I think not. haha The three of us talked our way through dinner, while the other two strangers kind of kept quiet. I mean they could've conserved between each other but they opted to stay silent haha After dinner, we had coffee and dessert at Podgy Hartamas





Sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments